Saturday, May 17, 2008

Well I still don't have this blogging figured out. I had a long paragraph wrote and I tried to upload a picture and somehow I lost everything I typed.
We got the playroom done in time for the party (well almost). Jim got all the muding and sanding done at about 11 am on Friday and the kids were supposed to start arriving at 2:45. So he put on 1 coat of primer on and we put all the toys back in. Hopefully we will get it done by the graduation party.
Tony's party went very well except for we had lots of food left over. I still can't believe my baby is 18. He can't wait to go to Lafayette this summer and work. I'm going to miss him.
Andrew still isn't walking. He is 13 months and getting heavier every day. He won't talk either all he does is point at everything. He must have been worn out from the party because he didn't wake up till 9:15 today, that's 13 1/2 hours. I'm going to save this then try again to post a picture of Andrew at Nana's.

No comments: