Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I made it through the weekend. My husband came home from Kentucky on Sunday night from his golf outing. Yeah, I don't like being a single parent even if it was for only 4 days.
I finished peeling (or scraping the wall) off the wall paper. Now my husband gets to fill in all the holes with dry wall mud and sand, that should keep him very busy.
Jim started working on getting the pool ready for the summer yesterday. We have only had our house and pool for 1 1/2 years so last year when we opened it the water was crystal clear and didn't require much work (the previous owners closed it). We must not have closed it right last year because the water is pretty dirty and you can't see the bottom. I hope we (I mean Jim) can get it ready by next fridays 18 th birthday party.
I haven't figured out how to put pictures on so if I have any free time (ha-ha) this weekend I will have Jim show me.

No comments: